Fresh Green Coriander – 2 bunch
Fresh Green Corainder
Coriander or cilantro is a wonderful source of dietary fiber, manganese, iron and magnesium as well.
In addition, coriander leaves are rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin K and protein. They also contain small amounts of calcium, phosphorous, potassium, thiamin, niacin and carotene.
1. Coriander lowers bad cholesterol (LDL) and increases the levels of good cholesterol (HDL).
2. A very good food for digestive system, coriander promotes liver functions and bowel movements.
3. Coriander is good for diabetes patients. It can stimulate the insulin secretion and lower the blood sugar levels.
4. Vitamin K in it is good for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease.
5. The fat soluble vitamin and antioxidant- Vitamin A, protects from lung and cavity cancers.
6. Coriander contains anti-inflammatory properties. This is why it is good against inflammatory diseases such as arthritis.
7. Coriander’s anti-septic properties help to cure mouth ulcer.
8. Coriander is good for the eyes. Antioxidants in coriander prevent eye diseases. It’s a good remedy in the treatment of conjunctivitis.
9. Coriander seeds are especially good for the menstrual flow.
10. It’s a very good herb to promote the nervous system. It can stimulate the memory.
Variable weight policy
|Dimensions||100.00 × 80.00 × 70.00 cm|